Shopping breaks right in the heart of a shopper’s paradise
There is a brilliant range of famous names and independent boutiques just a short stroll from our hotel door.
The shopping area is easy to walk around, which makes Barnstaple hugely popular with browsers and bargain hunters. And a visit to our local historic Pannier Market is a real treat for anyone who loves antiques, arts and crafts.
Whenever you need to take a break and recharge your batteries, you are only minutes away from all the comforts of the Royal and Fortescue.
Shopping breaks start from just £65 per person per night, which includes:
- Stylish Standard Room
- Full English breakfast in our Bistro
- £30 towards dinner in our contemporary bistro, 62 The Bank or RF Lounge & Bar
- Live sports shown daily in our RF Lounge & Bar
- Free parking and WiFi
- Complimentary use of the swimming pools, gym and leisure facilities at The Barnstaple Hotel
- Make use of the Barnstaple Collection – get exclusive benefits for staying at our North Devon collection of hotels
Stay Tip: Indulge in an after work treat or holiday essential in our Bar 62 with skilfully mixed cocktail, wine or beer
Book today via our Reception Team on 01271 342289 or 'Book Now'...
Prices are per person per night, based on two people sharing a Standard Room between 2nd January - 28th February 2020 inclusive for 2 nights or more. Alternative dates have varying prices. Upgrades available at additional costs, single supplements apply.